The Pan American Standards Commission, COPANT, is a civil non-profit association. It has complete operational autonomy and is of unlimited duration.
It comprises the National Standards Bodies (NSB) of the Americas, which currently total 34 active members and 9 adherent members.
|COPANT is the reference for technical standardization and conformity assessment for the countries of the Americas for its members and international peers, and promotes the development of its members.|
- 2017-02-20 - Workshop COPANT-IEC LARC - Costa Rica 2016-11-23 to 25
- 2017-02-10 Internship on Conformity Assessment - Mexico City
- Meeting of the Forum of IEC National Committees of the Americas (FINCA) in Buenos Aires
- Meetings of COPANT Technical Committees in Buenos Aires
- COPANT TRAINING COURSE ON INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPATION